Monday, October 19, 2009

Oct 19

breakfast: bran (70) cereal (70) milk (70)
snack: egg whites (30) coffee (80) chocolate (72)
lunch: lasagna florentine (320)
snack: soup (90)
dinner: chicken burger (210) bun (110) salad (100)
snack: 2 digestive cookies (120) yogurt (150)

1492 gosh i feel like i could go downstairs and just eat everything in the fridge. I could do it so easily just totally pig out. I'm not going to but tonight is going to be hard. Very hard. But I've done well with my goals, I have been eating some meals at the kitchen table instead of at my computer, but I am NOT drinking enough water. I'm nowhere close. I need to get a bigger cup or bottle that I can just keep filling. I'm also very very tired right now. Oh well, going to the gym at 9 so I have got to wake up! Need to burn off 600 cals but gossip girl is on so I'll watch it there :) Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the discipline. Just keep telling yourself "Back away from the food" :o)
    You have this!

    ReplyDelete