Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oct 14

breakfast: cereal (100) bran (70) milk (70) coffee (100)
snack: 2 egg whites (30)
lunch: chicken sandwich - I had to go out for lunch and didn't have a lot of choice where I went - it was this or pizza, though the chicken was breaded. I'm going to estimate at 450 cals which is probably high
dinner: light fettuccine alfredo with broccoli (330)
snack: yogurt 150 neocitran (75)

Total calories: 1384

I'm okay with this. I gave myself the ability to make good choices, and I do think I did. I still need to dive deeper into why i get the e motional trigger but I'm going to figure it out, dammit.

Sleep time...so sick :(

1 comment:

  1. You've got the power...and you're using it. Doesn't it feel so good to be empowered? You're doing really well with this. And I KNOW you'll figure it all out.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete