Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oct 1

breakfast: cereal 70 milk 70 bran 70
snack: boiled egg 70 coffee 60
lunch: chili 30 bread 125
snack: yogurt 110
dinner: pizza (i know i know) 266, leftover better butter chicken 125 bread 100
snack: triscuits (80) yogurt (110) blueberries (50)

total calories: 1606.

A little higher than my goal, BUT i exercised today and burned 400 calories. woohoo!

i just have to now resist for the rest of the night.

But YAY day 3 no really bad junk food!!! i'm not counting theh pizza as junk because it wasnt takeout and i only had two s lices. :)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first week success. Might I suggest instead of your 1 boiled egg, try just the egg whites. 4 egg whites= 68cals
    P-14g C-1g F-0.2 It gives you more to eat and more bang for your buck so to speak. You also don't get all the nasty stuff in the yolk. Just something I noticed... Great job so far and I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, thats a good idea :) I don't even really like the yolk anyway haha. I just followed your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete