Friday, September 25, 2009

So Far today...Sept 25

so my period finally came. Finally. not that i was worried, just excessively uncomfortable.

breakfast: bran 70 cereal 50 milk 60
coffee 150
lunch: teriayki made in japan 500
snack: chili 190 crackers 75
snack: 13 m&ms 50

So far: 1145

Gosh. That's low enough, for real, however I'm going out for drinks and I am kind of hungry. I wish I didn't feel hungry at all right now but I mean, I had chili for dinner at 5:00 and that was so long ago. Well it's only 7:30 but it wasn't very filling. I'm probably going to have 2 glasses of wine tonight....I'll take it easy on the food.

Anyhow. I'll update later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Lexa. I don't think you can make the avatar bigger. I didn't mean it should be bigger as your avatar. I just meant that I would love to see a larger resolution version, if it is posted somewhere. It just looks like a super cool pic and I'd like to see it up close. :)

    ReplyDelete