Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Get Out!

Okay I have decided. I must get out of this depressive mood. September is always a rough month for me and it has been particularly rough this year. Plus I'm PMS and that never helped anyone with anything. Plus I had to go for a colposcopy yesterday (if anyone knows what that is....) and yeah it turned out okay but it was a really unpleasant experience. So I'm a little extra whiney, a little extra sad but whatever, I'll get over it.

Well today I succeeded at my goal. To only eat food with positive nutritional value! Well, with maybe a small exception but even then - dairy! So today I ate:

Breakfast: bran (70) cereal (50) milk (50)
Lunch: bread (70) chicken stew (220)
Snack: boiled egg (70) yogurt (110)
Dinner: perogies (450) sauce (120)
Snack: frappuccino light (160)
Snack: strawberries (100) dip (60) , pickle (20)

Not terrible!!! Actually I'm pleased. I know I said I wasn't going to count calories but I really have difficulty with that.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day! :) Can't wait for the competition to begin!

"Change the way you look at things and the things you look at, change"



No comments:

Post a Comment