Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Realization

So I just realized. I'm doing it all wrong. I've been pretty depressed lately, well, I could even maybe say really depressed over the past approximately 6 weeks. I feel like the weight of the world is leaning on me hard and I just can't shake it. But I have forgotten the simple ru les of the secret - the power of positive thinking. Where the hell did my positive thinking go? I used to be so good at it. Lately all I have felt is lonely, but maybe I am looking for comfort in the wrong places. Maybe I need to surround myself with positive people. I don't have a whole lot of positive energy to share right now, so maybe I need to surround myself with positive people who have some extra :)

I need to move out of the city I'm living in. I'm 25 and single and everyone here has a bf or gf and it's downright depressing. There's nobody here I can relate to, nowhere to go to meet new people. Just a side note and I will talk more about my life plans at a later date, if anyone's interested at all.

As another aside, I noticed today that I actually have boobs lol.

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment