Monday, September 28, 2009

Sept 28

Gosh, so I feel like scarfing down everything in the kitchen. I'm going to STAY put.

breakfast: bran (70) cereal (70) milk (60)
coffee 60
yogurt 100
soup 220
triscuits 160
rice - 200
meatballs160
corn 125
skinny cow 120
oreos 80
m&ms 130

Total calories: 1555.

Not bad. HOWEVER I'm supposed to go to the gym but gosh I don't feel like it. I'm so tired! Maybe I can find something on tv i'd like to watch so i can go workout at the gym while watching it.

ooh gossip girl maybe? YES i'll go to the gym now just for that :)

K im back. Im going to the gym because I like it and it will make me feel better. Im going to the gym because I like it and it will make me feel good. Im going to the gym because I like it and it will make me feel better. Im going to the gym because it will give me endorphins. Im going to the gym because I like it and it will make me feel better. Im going to the gym because I enjoy moving my body. Im going to the gym because I wil feel better for the rest of to night and tomorrow. Im going to the gym to relieve my brain of the anxiety I will feel for not going. Im going to the gym because I like it and it will make me feel good. Im going to the gym because it will relieve my brain of the anxiety I will feel for not going. Im going to the gym because I like to move my body. I like the gym. Im going to the gym and I like the gym. I am going to the gym for a boost of endorphins. I like endorphins.

K i t hink I talked myself into it.

I went! I did it. Burned 560 calories on that damn eliptical and caught up on gossip girl. woohoo! Very glad I did it.

argh i ate a little more - turkey breast (70) picke (20) tomato (20) so im up to 1650. whatever thats fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment